We stayed here for our first family holiday with a 6 month old baby before returning to work from maternity leave.
The hotel is very, very clean and everyone is very friendly.
We had to pay to upgrade when booking due to standard rooms apparently not having any cot space (I have not seen a standard room so cannot comment). Therefore our room was very, very spacious. We had a spare bedroom and two bathrooms! There was a musty smell but we didn't complain as we just opened the door and windows when we were there to let a breeze through. Beautiful view, the balcony had a table and chairs and two sun loungers. It is a pity that there is no kettle, luckily we brought a travel kettle to make up bottles, etc. you can use the mini bar as a small fridge.
The food was what you would expect from an evening buffet, we switched our evening meal one day for a 'picnic lunch', this wasn't the best. I think it would be better to supply a voucher towards food from the snack bar.
I think that the time of year meant that we were the youngest there by at least 40 years and the entertainment wasn't our taste but there was a lovely bar a few minutes down the promenade called Manea which was lovely.
The promenade was perfect for walks with the pushchair, you could walk in either direction and it was great.
Sadly, the pools are only heated by the sun! I ventured in once and our baby dipped his toes in...no fun in his rubber ring unfortunately.
One thing that did annoy and inconvenience us was that we weren't able to pay to keep our room on the last day due to the hotel being full. Even the courtesy room was occupied. This is disappointing as the rep told us that we could and there are various signs around reception saying to ask about late check out. I know this is because of the hotel's popularity but it was a major inconvenience for us with a baby.
Overall, the holiday was ideal for us and we were able to walk to Playa Blanca (took us about 50 min). Next year we would probably go somewhere more child friendly but we enjoyed it this year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote), is a Hotel located in on the seafront in Lanzarote and offers its guests a garden and pool area of 52.000m2. Furthermore, we offer 269 comfortable rooms with spectacular sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Playa Blanca
- TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA Lanzarote/Playa Blanca