We have stayed at this hotel many times and have never been disappointed. All the reviews mention how excellent the staff are..Its all true, the staff, management and owners have this absoloutley right. Nothing is ever too much trouble. For example, when we were shown to our room we found the door catch on the patio window was broken and would not lock. After a quick drink at the piano bar we made our way across to reception where we informed the receptionist. We then carried on to our room. within five minutes a maintenance engineer was at the door. He fix the lock in no time.. all done with a smile and extreme courtesy Thank you maintenance.
We run two busy businesses at home and come to The Natura Palace to totally relax and recharge our batteries. When it comes to the time we have to go home we almost wish our flight could be cancelled indefinitely. The one thing you will notice about this Hotel is, even when it is fully booked you will still find lots of quite places to chill out, it never takes on the appearance of a busy train station or airport..(like some hotels) it is always relaxing. The pool area is excellent. We saw lots of people rushing down to put their towels on sunbeds early in the morning..there is no need, there are plenty of sunbeds to go round. The three pools and jacuzzi are very very clean. The pool bar is excellent for a snack and prices are very good, with a club sandwich at around 5 to 6 Euros served with fries, good portions too and always piping hot. The dinning room is excellent with lots of choice. The bread rolls, loaves and Danish pastries are all really really fresh every day. If you want full English its all there. The waiting staff chefs and pot washers all deserve praise for the way everything runs smooth and their genuine interest and interaction with guests, They actually love what they do.. I could go on but I would recommend you go and try it...This hotel and its guests are loved and looked after by its staff and management and they are all proud to be part of a wining team.. That is more than obvious. Thank you for giving us a place to unwind and relax...See you again soon.
Maryse and Paul
PS Don't forget to check out MAREA Terraza Lounge Bar. Just along the seafront promenade (towards the lighthouse) where you can catch live music most evenings and watch the waves lapping on the shore by day, to the sound of some good chillout music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote), is a Hotel located in on the seafront in Lanzarote and offers its guests a garden and pool area of 52.000m2. Furthermore, we offer 269 comfortable rooms with spectacular sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Playa Blanca
- TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA Lanzarote/Playa Blanca