We stayed in the Natura Gardens just across the road from the hotel. We requested a 1st floor apartment with a sea view and we were put in a bungalow with no view. This was quickly put write and we were given a 1st floor apartment no 24 with a lovely sea view. perfect it was quite and just what we wanted Tomas in the reception was very helpful. ( I never understand management at times when they the apartment ready to start with why give the customer something to complain about as soon as they arrive it causes bad feelings and can spoil the holiday ).
The apartment is very basic in the kitchen 2 rings to cook on a fridge and a sink. very limited utensils no corkscrew, no tin opener, no peeler, no kettle or toaster there is a list of items you can rent in the reception so bring your own kettle and hair dryer if you need one. Beds were comfortable sheets were changed often bath room towels were changed every day also maid every day.
If you want to hire a safe all the safes are kept in the hotel reception area.
Please note if you are staying in the apartments you can not hire the pool towels they are only for the hotel guests. The apartments and bungalows are set in gardens there is a nice pool area with a children`s paddling pool with a covered area to get out of the sun.
The best thing is you can use the hotel felicities which is great very nice pools, gym which over looks the sea we used it every day and were the only ones in there plus crazy golf and lots more. The bar prices were good and good size measures I can recommend the BBC cocktail this was very nice. The hotel bar was cheaper than the little bar in the hole near the appartments and you got the entertainment as well which was ok they tried.
We had breakfast on our last morning in the restaurant for 10 euros each and it was fantastic we were spoilt for choice their was so much food even champagne to help yourself to it took a good ten minutes to walk around and decide there to start.
Well worth the money plus the evening buffet was also excellent so we heard.
I would come and stay on half board at this hotel next time. Outside the hotel on the beach front they is a very long prom in each direction, which is lovely to stroll along.
Behind the hotel is montana roja which you can walk up quite easily the hotel also do a guided walk up if you want to go with a guide. On the top road above the apartments you will find the bus stop, bus no 30 which goes into town it goes at 25 past and 55 past the hour it`s 1.15 per ticket if you want to go to a nice beach which is papagayo beach get off the bus at stop 28 and follow the signs to the papagayo playa toget to the beach you have to walk for about 15 minutes up and down hills and across open ground no made up paths just a trail. it is worth the walk to the lovely beach. If you keep walking you will come to another beach which is used by nudists and walk on and you will see 2 restaurants in the distance and below the restaurants is a cove and small beach.
The bus no 30 to go back to the hotel leaves the bus station on the hour and 1/2 past the hour get off at stop 10.
It looks very easy to get the bus from the airport bus no 6 to playa blanca get off at the bus station and catch the no 30 to Natura Palace around 7 Euro`s each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote), is a Hotel located in on the seafront in Lanzarote and offers its guests a garden and pool area of 52.000m2. Furthermore, we offer 269 comfortable rooms with spectacular sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Playa Blanca
- TUI SENSIMAR Natura Palace & SPA Lanzarote/Playa Blanca