What a lovely complex, right next to the centre of town, across the road from the Hiperdino, friendly staff especially Miguel. Villa 110 overlooked the pool, was right next to the bar, which would probably make it a bit too noisy when it's full but we had a quiet week just before the main school holiday so wasn't bad at all - Elvis didn't keep us up on Saturday night! Can't recommend this place highly enough. Hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Brisas is located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. The resort was built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, Ona Las Brisas is built around a large heated pool. Our beautiful villas and apartments of one, two and three bedrooms have spacious, bright and comfortable interiors. Living rooms offer satellite TV, DVD player, telephone and furniture. Kitchens are fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge. Each villa has its own bathroom as well as a garden and patio with barbecue and garden furniture. There is a weekly cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ona Las Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Brisas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca