Stayed at the Vik club last summer for one week and really enjoyed it so decided to go for two weeks this time. Many things have changed from our last visit and the only good thing to change was the improvement in the quality of food.
Numerous extra charges kind of annoyed us.
Most Reception staff incompetent and unhelpful. Maintenance staff very unfriendly particularly the older gentleman. Restaurant staff and Gemma from animation helpful and friendly.
Best villas and ultra all inclusive kept for German tour operator guests. You can pay a daily fee to upgrade to ultra all inclusive which includes use of the new chill out area which the ultra all inclusive guests use for free. Champagne in reception, guess what only for ultra all inclusive guests.
Villa not cleaned, had to request clean towels and toilet rolls.
Overall the hotel does not have the friendly welcoming atmosphere that was there last year.
For the money you pay the accommodation itself is worth it if you get a room nearer the ocean but would not recommend the villas near the pool or reception/restaurant. If you want a proper all inclusive experience then choose another hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Onthebeach, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca