Stayed here for 5 nights in June 2014.
We had Villa 10 and it was lovely, clean bedding, mattresses caused no problems sleeping, could do with a few more pillows. The maids were lovely and friendly, fresh towels twice during our stay! Only downside to the villa, is the aircon, fixed to 24 degrees, and on low! No option to change it!
The food is simple and can be repetitive, but being a small resort that's what we expected! If you like meat and chips then this is fine! We had no problems finding something to eat!
The entertainment was varied and Juan was so great at making people join in and have a giggle!
The pool area was clean, enough sunbeds, but sometimes we were without an umbrella!
The highlight of the stay was definitely the sunsets down at the chill-out bar, cocktails are €4 each, and it's a nice way to spend the evening!
Lovely holiday, friendly staff, great little escape! Few tweaks needed though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca