We arrived on the 2nd Feb for a week - weather first couple of days wasnt great , however we have a 1 year old and a 5 year old and the 5 year old loved Kids club - Thanks to Suzana !!
when we initially were shown to our villa we were so delighted a mini house on holidays it was great. we were in a villa near the pool which was so handy for us. Have seen what people have said about the food etc - but we always found lots of fresh appetising food - for us all even for the 1 yr old .
Have to say the all incl drinks were gr8 you could have lovely cava and really nice wine and tropical beer which is on sale in Lanzarote.
A Special mention has to go to the Life guard on duty at the pool - I dont know his name but he is brilliant our 5 year old had 1 to1 swimming lessons when she wanted and he was absolutely excellent - ( make sure the hotel holds on to him) - The hotel could do with heating the pools as they were quite cold when we were there.
My husband and I when our 5 year old was at kids club walked the coast in to Playa Blanca - gorgeous walk btw and well worth the walk.
The Villa itself is one of the best in terms of space that I have seen for a family holiday - although the only thing that I could say is that bedroom no 2 really could do with blackout blinds as our little girl was waking up at the crack of dawn !! Apart from that we could not fault the accommodation and will def be returning next year.
Entertainment - dont get me wrong this is not somewhere that you will go looking for clubs and late bars -this is somewhere - where everyone is normally in bed by 11 at the latest - which suits the kids down to the ground.
The Bar staff and restaurant staff are so friendly and courteous and they are so good at their job and nothing is too much trouble for them.
Another special mention must go to the animacion team Kiko who has a real true and genuine relationship with the children - my little girl loved Kiko and Suzana and loved the mini disco every night - which made our holiday for us - having happy children on holiday.
Thank you so much VIK CORAL BEACH - WE LOVED IT AND WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR - thank you for a wonderful holiday xxxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIK Club Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Club Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca