Writing this while enjoying afternoon tea in the Club. This is one of the luxuries provided free of charge followed by an open bar. This place is so relaxing.All the staff are amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. Have never experienced the personal service given by the PR girls at other hotels. It is an amazing service. Alissa looked after us so well. Warnel, Raquel and Stefan always gave service with a smile. Everyone here seems to love working at Club Volcan it is like a big happy family. It is in a beautiful location overlooking the marina. Top quality shops and restaurants nearby. Can't recommend it enough. Will definitely stay at the Club again. Would love to be able to have dinner in the lounge next year as well as breakfast. This would definitely add to this wonderful experience. From the time you enter the amazing reception which takes your breath away the staff do all they can to ensure this is a holiday you will not forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote is placed in the South of Lanzarote, the island of the volcanoes. This is a five-star-resort that is distinguished by its excellence and its privileged location. With the yachting port Marina Rubicón at its feet and facing the sea, you will find this spectacular hotel designed as a typical village of Lanzarote. At it you will admire the distinctive architecture of the island. But you will also discover true replicas of emblematic places of the island like the church of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe in Teguise at its entrance, or La Geria at its solarium. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote disposes of 255 rooms, five pools, four restaurants, three bars, conference rooms, a spa center and a gym. In addition, in Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote you can enjoy a new exclusivity concept at its Club Volcán, an area only for adults. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote features 255 rooms that are distributed over twenty typical houses and give magnificent views of Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Lobos Island. Designed taking care of every detail and where the sea blue colour stands up, we put at your disposal three room categories: the comfortable Double Room (Garden View, Sea View, Pool View), the elegant Junior Suite (Garden View, Pool View) and the outstanding Suite (Garden View, Sea View, Pool View). Following a new concept of luxury and privacy, we dispose of 48 rooms that form the Club Volcán, exclusively for adults. In the categories Double, Junior Suite and Suite, every room enjoys spectacular sea views. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote puts at your disposal a wide range of entertainment, sports, leisure and relaxing offers, providing an exquisite treat and service. Moreover, from the hotel you can directly access Marina Rubicón, which disposes of an ample shopping and leisure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel THe Volcan Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Playa Blanca
- Sol Melia Playa Blanca
- Gran Melia Volcan Lanzarote
- Hotel THe Volcan Lanzarote Playa Blanca