The perfect place to stay for a sublime sun break of 4 nights…but I could imagine staying here much longer and was jealous of those who were doing just that!
Found this lovely oasis in a brochure, but booked independently on the strength of reviews here and reasonable off-season price. Was a bit nervous about a few elements, but thanks again to the TA community for great advice! Especially about contacting the hotel prior to arrival with any special requests: great communication. Many thanks to Carlos for allocating the perfect room to our specifications and great advice/service upon arrival as well as throughout our stay.
Thanks to Gabby and Melissa in the clubhouse, housekeeping who kept a watchful eye but never disturbed and everyone at the pool too!
Due to the variety of clientele this hotel can cater to I find it difficult to say more without covering everything, so, message me if you have any questions…
We had a fabulous time and in general it looked liked everyone else was enjoying themselves. No, it isn't up to cosmopolitan 5star standard in a couple of minor areas, but I think location and service more than make up for it.
Thank you so much for a very memorable time, can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote is placed in the South of Lanzarote, the island of the volcanoes. This is a five-star-resort that is distinguished by its excellence and its privileged location. With the yachting port Marina Rubicón at its feet and facing the sea, you will find this spectacular hotel designed as a typical village of Lanzarote. At it you will admire the distinctive architecture of the island. But you will also discover true replicas of emblematic places of the island like the church of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe in Teguise at its entrance, or La Geria at its solarium. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote disposes of 255 rooms, five pools, four restaurants, three bars, conference rooms, a spa center and a gym. In addition, in Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote you can enjoy a new exclusivity concept at its Club Volcán, an area only for adults. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote features 255 rooms that are distributed over twenty typical houses and give magnificent views of Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Lobos Island. Designed taking care of every detail and where the sea blue colour stands up, we put at your disposal three room categories: the comfortable Double Room (Garden View, Sea View, Pool View), the elegant Junior Suite (Garden View, Pool View) and the outstanding Suite (Garden View, Sea View, Pool View). Following a new concept of luxury and privacy, we dispose of 48 rooms that form the Club Volcán, exclusively for adults. In the categories Double, Junior Suite and Suite, every room enjoys spectacular sea views. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote puts at your disposal a wide range of entertainment, sports, leisure and relaxing offers, providing an exquisite treat and service. Moreover, from the hotel you can directly access Marina Rubicón, which disposes of an ample shopping and leisure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Onthebeach, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel THe Volcan Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Playa Blanca
- Sol Melia Playa Blanca
- Gran Melia Volcan Lanzarote
- Hotel THe Volcan Lanzarote Playa Blanca