Have just returned from a 10 day stay at the Volcan Hotel, we had seen this hotel whilst in Playa Blanca a few years ago and decided to book after finding a very good deal. So glad we booked as feel totally relaxed from our holiday. The staff were all very friendly but professional, I wasn't sure what to expect re the bedrooms but we were pleasantly surprised.
They were a very good size and had everything you could want.
Regarding the food, I can not fault the breakfast offerings, there is something for everyone.
Most lunch times we ate at the Yaiza restaurant where they offered a good variety of lunches from sandwiches, salads to pizza plus other dishes at a very good standard. There were a couple of days where there was a long wait as they were extremely busy, but that didn't worry us. We only ate at the main restaurant twice in the evenings as we preferred to eat at the Marina which is literally on your doorstep.
We left the hotel yesterday when it was getting busier with families so glad we were there in the quieter time. Would I recommend? Yes I would and would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote is placed in the South of Lanzarote, the island of the volcanoes. This is a five-star-resort that is distinguished by its excellence and its privileged location. With the yachting port Marina Rubicón at its feet and facing the sea, you will find this spectacular hotel designed as a typical village of Lanzarote. At it you will admire the distinctive architecture of the island. But you will also discover true replicas of emblematic places of the island like the church of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe in Teguise at its entrance, or La Geria at its solarium. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote disposes of 255 rooms, five pools, four restaurants, three bars, conference rooms, a spa center and a gym. In addition, in Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote you can enjoy a new exclusivity concept at its Club Volcán, an area only for adults. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote features 255 rooms that are distributed over twenty typical houses and give magnificent views of Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Lobos Island. Designed taking care of every detail and where the sea blue colour stands up, we put at your disposal three room categories: the comfortable Double Room (Garden View, Sea View, Pool View), the elegant Junior Suite (Garden View, Pool View) and the outstanding Suite (Garden View, Sea View, Pool View). Following a new concept of luxury and privacy, we dispose of 48 rooms that form the Club Volcán, exclusively for adults. In the categories Double, Junior Suite and Suite, every room enjoys spectacular sea views. Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote puts at your disposal a wide range of entertainment, sports, leisure and relaxing offers, providing an exquisite treat and service. Moreover, from the hotel you can directly access Marina Rubicón, which disposes of an ample shopping and leisure area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel THe Volcan Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Playa Blanca
- Sol Melia Playa Blanca
- Gran Melia Volcan Lanzarote
- Hotel THe Volcan Lanzarote Playa Blanca