“Fantastic”

Kaboti Surf School Lanzarote
Ranked #4 of 27 Tours in Playa Blanca
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had 2 surf courses with Agustín. It was amazing.

He is a very good instructor. He explains it very good and he showed us how we can make it better and better.

Also we had a great time with him at a stand up paddle excursion.

We will thank you for a lot of fun.

We want to come back in September.

Greetings from Germany

"safety"
in 6 reviews
"classes"

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I completed a 3 day surf course with kaboti last week. Augustine, our instructor, was fantastic and hugely patient. The location of the lessons, famara beach, is stunning.

I really can't recommend this school enough.

2  Thank liverpoolfan27
Reviewed 22 May 2014

While my brother and I were on our family holiday we decided we wanted to go surfing and found Kaboti, saw the great reviews and went with it. Neither of us had ever surfed before, but as soon as we arrived at the shop we were greeted by Augustine who was very helpful and fitted us with wetsuits and chose suitable boards for us. We paid around 50euro for the instruction, for an extra ten euro they will drive you but we decided to drive as my parents wanted to come too. La famara is about a 40 minute easy drive away from playa blanca. When you arrive you will do some stretching and some yoga which trust me is needed, Augustine then explained how to balance on the board and step by step built up how to stand up on the board. Granted a few nose dives later we started to get the hang of it. The instruction was very hands on and helpful but at the same time he let you do your own thing which was great! Overall superb day out! I would recommend taking some water, and suncream!! I don't usually burn at all but my head, hands and arms were very burnt after, and I'd say to do a lot of stretching after as well as your muscles take a beating! They provide you with a nice roll and juice which is all you really need as you don't want to be in the water on a majorly full stomach! My parents went to the nearby town for lunch and drinks and said it was really nice.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We (47 y/o father with 9 & 11 y/o girls) had a 3-day surf induction with Kaboti. Zero experience before... no problem.
We cannot claim to be top of the wave (yet), but we all 3 loved the time spend with those guys. Friendly, motivating and attentive professionals who taught us from going into waves up to standing on the board up the wave ;-)... woshh !!! too good !!!
We are just waiting for the next time to surf and will surely do it with Kaboti if in Lanzarote.
Thanks guys !!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I went on a day's surfing organised by Kaboti surf. The whole experience was excellent, I was picked up from my hotel and taken to the shop to be fitted with a wetsuit and a suitable board chosen (a huge longboard as I have only been surfing twice before). We were then driven to Famara beach on the north of the island. Agustine and Ignacio then gave some coaching based on the previous experience of the various people on the course that day and then we were let loose on the waves. Throughout the day Agustine provided a running commentary on what each of us should be doing. It was a fantastic experience and I met my target of standing up on the board (only for about two seconds, but I'm counting it).
What really made the day was the constant positive input from the guys running the session, their enthusiasm and obvious love of surfing was a key part of the huge enjoyment I got from the day. I would highly recommend anyone,interested in surfing, whatever their previous experience, book a day's session with Kaboti Surf.

2  Thank AB_Ox4d