Well were do I start, after nearly missing are flight from Dublin we arrived checked in very very quickly. We up graded to Royal Elite which was wonderful, Bottle of Cava on arrival, drinks and water in the fridge and tea and coffee at the ready. The room we stayed in was Block B No 629 and had brilliant views of Fuerteventura. The room was bigger then we expected and was very comfi. Royal Elite Lounge was very nice and pleasant and very peace full journeying the day the whole experience was worth the extra money
Pool areas were very very clean and plenty of beds as there is 3 big pools there is loads of room.
We had separate area for Breakfast and we could not praise Toni and Anna enough, they were friendly and always wanted to help, they both should get a pay rise as nothing was to much for them. We found lunch was not as manic as some people were saying, we ate in the Italian and always lots of tables
Dinner time was similar never too busy, you can also use Chinese and Mexican which we did two times but I would advice book on arrival as they can be booked up very quickly. Food in my opinion was really good always fresh and different ever night. You can eat when you want snack bar and pool bar were brilliant staff always wanting to help
We had are son who is 13 and he was entertained from morning until night, the animation time were very patient. They had a different shows on ever night and got kids involved and made the holiday so relaxing and enjoyable.
We would like to make a special mention to some the guys in the animation team, and I made it my business to talk with the manager to make him a wear how happy we were with there efforts.
Odanis who organises ever thing on animation team was brilliant friendly and such a hard worker and has a great team
Samuel had so much patience with all the kids and would always arrive with a BIG HELLO
Ricky was funny and good natured and always wanted to joke about football
Isabel was always encouraging you to get involved but never to pushy.
Well all and all a great great holiday and we really want to come back next year if you have any drought about Sandos Papagyo please don't.. Saving for next year already
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort All Inclusive is located on the seafront in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. The hotel is close to beaches of the Papagayo Natural Park (600m). The Timanfaya National Park is 20 km away. The rooms are spacious and bright, with a balcony with views, bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV with international channels. Each room provides a safety deposit box (supplement charge). The complex provides four outside pools, gym, minigolf and sports center, plus spa, sauna and steam bath. It also has eight bars, a disco and a snack bar, as well as a few restaurants: - International Restaurant - Italian Restaurant - Fusion Restaurant: Alternately Mexican/Oriental Nights The front desk is 24 hour manned and has a tourist information including car rental and tour services. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Papagayo Arena Beach Hotel
- Papagayo Arena Lanzarote
- Papagayo Arena Resort
- Hotel Papagayo Arena
- Papagayo Arena Hotel Lanzarote
- Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca