My wife and I love to crash-land and relax at this lovely, mature hotel. It is totally stress free. The location is perfect, being very near to the old town part of Playa Blanca. I expect that this is because it was the first hotel built there! The long-serving staff are always pleasant and helpful and the rooms, whilst not ultra smart, are clean and comfy. The gardens are superb and the pool-bar very convenient for lazy sun-bathing refreshments.
The Irish or Baileys coffees in Mike's Coffee Shop are stunning.....literally!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , H10 Hotels, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote