We stayed here for one week in February and had a great time. We booked half board and enjoyed the buffet style breakfast and dinner that was served. The room was ok and the balcony was huge. The housekeeping could have been better. Our sheets weren't changed very often. We weren't too far away from the beach and local amenities and enjoyed walking around getting to know Lanzarote!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), World Independent Hotel Promotion and Hotels.com so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote