Stayed 1 week in July, all inclusive package. We found the food to be very tasteful each day, morning, lunch and dinner was included. An excellent choice of food in the buffet restaurant, variety of meats and vegetarian choices too. Staff were very friendly throughout the whole hotel, however we did find that the Reception desk was very slow at times to be served. Due to the fact that they were at least 3 people behind the desk at all times, this could of been moving faster. Checked in on the first floor to the right of the hotel, a clean and spacious room with a nice sized balcony; which to our disappoint had a not very appealing view to the back of the streets. We read on TripAdvisor to ask the Reception to a potential free upgrade of our room, in their defence they said they were no other rooms available and we would of had to pay extra for the Privilege rooms. The hotel itself had alot of fun activities going on, so you would never get bored; Good for families with kids! The location for the hotel was fantastic, being just minutes from the beach and town. We went out on a Jetski using Watersports Lanzarote booked via TouristFirst in the town, I'd recommend using these instead of the one on the beach nearest to the hotel. $60 for a couple for 20 minutes instead of $70 for 15 minutes. We also went on the Yellow Submarine recommended from the Thomson Rep at the hotel, which I unfortunately regret going. Felt that it was very over-priced at $110 for two adults and the dive was very short; being not far from the Marina. However this is a review mainly on the hotel so overall I'd recommend this hotel to anyone as we had a very pleasant stay at Lanzarote Princess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services. The hotel has recently been refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you're looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Easy Market Spa, H10 Hotels, Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Lanzarote Princess Playa Blanca
- Lanzarote Princess Hotel
- Princess Hotel Lanzarote