Don't be put off by any bad reviews for this hotel. From start to finish our holiday was fab. I will satrt with reception, on arrival smiley friendly face welcoming us to the hotel and asking for our booking reference (we booked with travel republic). Got the key and all infromation we needed and yes you pay a deposit for the safe key and remote control but you egt it back no probelms so not sure what other peoples probelm is with this. We got a ground floor apartment and we prefer a second floor so i went back to reception, no probelm changed it straight away and the safe key. the rooms are clean but are a little bit basic, normal self catering accomodation not hotle rooms. Plently of hot water even on a cloudy day and cleaned regularly. The restaurant can be busy but the staff work hard to keep tables clean and re set, after a day or so you can get the timing right and as a family with grown up children we like to ahve a nice relaxed eveing meal and sit at the table for some time this was ot a problem if we ate at about 8.15-8.30pm. The food choice is massive and i defy anyone to say otherwise, it was hot also and plentiful right up to the end of service. Yes the bar in the lobby arae could be busy but only a few minutes to wait for a drink which were served in proper glasses. New years Eve was great, live music and fireworks, we opted for the champagne bar at extra cost whihc had a reseved table and a balcony to view fireworks and you could see then all across the bay. The location was good, ony 15 min walk to beach but there was a bus every hour which we used to come back on.
Please take on board my comments and don't be put off by ohers i expect a high standard of food and service and for a busy hotel i could not fault this. One thing i must add though and don't want to appear snobby but the only thing that is a negative is large groups and british holidaymakers that drop rubbish to the floors, sing and chant football songs whilst drinking all day by pool bar and swear and curse at there chilldren but not a lot the hotel could do about that. WE stayed clear of the dico/entertainment bar and sat in the lobby bar and on the verdandas and had a fabulous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca