We stayed at this lovely hotel over the Easter period and had a fabulous time. The rooms are clean and the maids come most days to tidy and clean the room. We had a room directly behind the pool bar which was noisy at night but didn't bother us as it finished at midnight. The pools are great although a little chilly but you get used to it. Plenty of sunbeds to go around although most of them don't convert to an upright position. Food was good and it's not all pork, there was steak, turkey, rabbit, a lovely veal dish, fish etc. loads to choose from so I can't see where the complaints come from. The wifi was a bit dodgy but you could get access in the lounge bar.
The only two issues I had was the lifeguard on duty in the main pool area wasn't particularly attentive and he finished his shift an hour before the pools closed. He was also talking to a lady by the pool and didn't notice a very young child under the water out of his depth, he still didn't notice when his father jumped into the pool fully clothed right beside him! Also while we were there a young lad somehow managed to smash through the patio doors of his room, this room also happened to be the same one we had last year which we reported the patio doors as having no transfers on them after my son had mistaken the closed door for an open one and ran quite heavily into it. When I looked this year the doors still had no transfer on them which I believe is a health & safety issue. Apart from that we love all that the hotel had to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca