How can anyone play rocking around the christmas tree on 13 Jan??? 22:20, It has negatives & positives so the negatives are:-
The dining room although very nice is always to cold unless you wear autumn clothing! The air con needs regulating.
It is a very boring hotel and makes you feel old! No day time animation what so ever, although it was stated in the tour booking day and night animation and the singer is to die for!! I think not.
The lobby bar is drafty! The gym is reasonable but not up to scratch in some areas!
Food is of a good standard if a little repetative, and lunch was nice and peaceful!
Nice views from the dining room,
Nice pools! If you are a polar bear because you cannot swim in it if you are alive!
Nice book shelf dont get the decore in the bar and the seating only sends the dear old pensioners to sleep!
Rooms are of a good standard, but it would have been nice to be informed why! The room ee booked was not available on the top floor before allocating another one on the 2nd floor which must be the noisy floor!
So an explanation will be sought on our return home(thomas cook)
Over all it was ok I feel a little older for my expierence at H10 & I will only give it 4 not 5
Because its not at yhe top yet
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, H10 Hotels, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca