A lovely, quiet hotel, that is so so relaxing. Ive lost count of how many times we've visited this hotel, think its about 15. Ive been at least once a year since I was 15 with my parents and its absolutely brilliant.
The staff are friendly, rooms great with a lovely balcony although we have always paid extra for sea view. The food is amazing and you can help yourself to a glass of fizz at breakfast time Every evening is a themed night for example, spanish, mexican, italian... the choice of food excellent, always hot and the dining room is very clean.
I would advise hiring a car at least part of your holiday, there are some fantastic little fishing villages to visit, you must try one of the local dishes - sizzling prans in garlic. If youve not been before, the volcanos are great to explore.
Its about a 15/20 min walk to the shops but its on a promenade so its a nice walk.
I now have a family of my own and cannot wait to take my new baby next month, my husband is working so will be returning with my parents for a quiet, relaxing week....bliss!!!
(Only thing I wouls say about lanzarote is it can get very windy, so be prepared to search for sheltered spots. Ladies you might as well leace the hair straighteners at home!)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, H10 Hotels, TravelUp, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca