The Princesa Yaiza continues to improve each year for me and I highly recommend it to anyone.
It is exceptionally clean and well maintained throughout.
My only request would be for the Isla de Lobos restaurant to do a couple of vegetarian main course options as they only seemed to have one starter and we have never been able to use this restaurant.
Marina Rubicon continues to be my favourite place for walks early in the morning and in the evening too. There is a new cafe next-door to Arte De Lava (on Plaza del Sal I think) which serves great coffee, an array of teas and infusions and wonderful Italian treats such as Italian sweets, biscuits and incredible chocolate. We went almost everyday and it's a lovely place to watch the world go by and indulge in a friendly Italian atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the colonial Canarian style, with its traditional, picturesque balconies, and exotic interior tropical, excellent facilities and faultless service, Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort is a welcoming, five-star luxury hotel, conceived to satisfy the most demanding customer by making their stay a unique and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel Playa Blanca
- Princess Yaiza Lanzarote
- Hotel Princesa Yaiza Suite
- Princess Yaiza Hotel Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca