“An Amazing Place to Dive. Service with a Smile!”

Dawn Dives Academy Lanzarote
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Playa Blanca
More attraction details
Owner description: Family oriented, Padi Courses,diving trips, Discover scuba Diving experience in house. Also working locally with our second diving center in the Hotel 4* THB TROPICAL ISLAND.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“An Amazing Place to Dive. Service with a Smile!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is the second time I have used Dawn Dives centre. There Fantastic.

The first time I was here (August 2013) I came and did my try dive with the centre, and that got me hooked on diving. Did my Open Water Corse with one of the brilliant Instructors named Pepe and got qualified within a week.

This year, got the same fantastic service. They dive EVERYWHERE on the island. Boat and Shore dives. We did a 10 dive package of both Boat and Shore dives for a very good price. Thomaso, the manager, will always find a way to give you a fantastic diving experience.

The instructors want you to have fun which is the most important thing. If you guzzle your air, like me, they will try and gifve you as much of theres as the possible can for you to have a longer and more fun dive.

They have all the kit you need at a good quality, so no need to bring your own, but if you do bring your own, you will get some cheaper dives. It stored securely in there centre and totally seperate from there own kit.

Overall, a great dive centre and once you get to know all the staff, you just find yourself keep coming back. Great Job Guys!

(James Slater / Circus Monkey :::: If you found this review helpful, please give me a helpful mark. Much appreciated.)

1 Thank Circus_monkey3

• Polish first
Irby, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Friendly and Accommodating”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Having dived with the same dive centre in Lanzarote for the last six years and done all the dives around Playa Blanca several times, I thought I would have a change. Dawn Dives got very good reviews so I gave them a try. I am glad I did, because I found them to be excellent. The centre is roomy, well equipped and well laid out. Although I was using all my own dive gear (except T&W), from what I saw, their rental dive gear was mainly Mares and first class.
I was on holiday for 4 weeks but didn't want to dive every day. I told Tomasso the type of dives I wanted and he would do his level best to accommodate my requests: even if this meant just one or two of us travelling to other parts of the island. All the DMs (Pepé, Ervé, Luis, Mat, Oscar) were friendly and good fun. (Good luck Dilon with your DM cert.). Despite my advancing years, they were all very helpful and we got on very well in a nice relaxed atmosphere........I hope they agree!!
Just one little niggle, nitrox is available, but it's a pity that the centre doesn't have its own nitrox compressor.......but maybe by next year!?!?
In the end I did 14 dives; mostly deep dives in good visibility and I even enjoyed The Maze (great as a navigation dive!!). No doubt I will be returning to Lanzarote next year and I will have no hesitation in resuming diving with Dawn Dives. Great value with knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Many thanks to everybody for some great dives.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Amazing service can't agree more”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing service professional team very helpful. One thing forced me to write my review which is during my second dive I was very excited and I run out of air in 30 minutes than Tomasso my instructor who was much buddy didn't let me end the dive he gave me his extra oxygen hose and said enjoy till the end that was not expected and extra ordinary service. Great job guys ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

1 Thank Faisal A
Taunton
“Best dive centre in Lanzarote”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've been to dawn dives 3 times and completed my open water at dawn dives. Everyone who works there is friendly and polite and helps you to enjoy the diving as much as possible.

cork
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Back for a second year running and superb service and diving again!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went back for a second year to the Dawn Dives academy based at the H10 Rubicon Palace earlier in July and yet again had another superb diving experience of 5 dives at Puerto del Carmen and in playa blanca itself including two wonderful dives from flamingo beach. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is excellent and they cater for first time try dives right through to great experiences for the more seasoned diver. This year my son was keen to try it and the Dawn Dives guys have created a bubble makers course for the younger would be divers to give them experience of wearing the kit and playing different games underwater. Maybe a little expensive at 50Euro for a two hour course but they got around 40min in the pool which my son loved and they can make a movie to remember the experience too with Valentine on hand!!!
Overall a great experience and cannot praise the operation enough so very big thanks to Tommasso, Pepe,Louis, Valentino,Dillon and the rest of the team and hope to be back to see you again very soon!!!