“Cocktails 🍸🍹”
Review of Restaurante Asia

Restaurante Asia
Ranked #60 of 222 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Excellent food and service in the town ! Great sea view ! For have drink , lunch, dinner!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did not eat this time but had cocktails with my daughter. We both agree they have to be best we have had.....tequila sunrise...amazing ..will definitely go back ☀️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the sushi here for lunch one day and it was amazing, even if it was a little expensive. I thought the menu looked good so I brought my family back for dinner one night. We had the duck to start and it was very good but our mains were not great at all. One of our party had beef and onion, and it was alright. My wife had chicken with cashew and it was really bland. Overall, the meal was average but what can you expect for a dish under €8!?
Some of the staff were really nice but some seemed so grumpy and we were just an inconvenience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is definitely one of our favourite places to eat in Playa Blanca, and we always look forward to visiting. It never disappoints. The roast duck is absolutely delicious, whether its with pancakes as a starter or with accompanying sauce. We particularly like the Thai red curry and the bamboo and Chinese mushroom sauces. The menu is extensive so there is something to suit all tastes. Try the beef fried rice - it is really tasty. We thoroughly recommend and look forward very much to returning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We usually visit this restaurant at least once whilst on holiday in Playa Blanca. Situated on the sea front in the centre of town it is very poplar with tourists and locals alike. Modern well decorated restaurant which is inviting and a pleasant place to dine. We decided on the set menu named Shanghai ‘A’. This comprised of starters of chicken skewers with satay sauce, Thai rolls and spare ribs with BBQ sauce, followed by crispy duck is wraps, beef in black bean sauce, chicken in curry sauce and egg fried rice all for the sum of 15 euros per person. Staff were a bit stand offish and not as friendly as on previous visits but still worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant was so delicious we ate there 3 times in 7 days! One delivery and two sit down meals.
Delivery was great - huge portions and arrived hot.
First sit down meal we arrived late and were the last in the restaurant but no hassle to the staff.
Our last night on holidays we were celebrating my Dad's birthday and the staff went above and beyond - provided a lovely dessert for my dad with candles and made a huge show of it! The staff made it a very special night, thank you so much.
The food was out of this world - and very reasonably priced. I recommend the scrumptious Mojitos!