My wife and I stayed for 10 days from 28th April 2014. I had read the reviews and the hotel was as I expected. We were able to select our room before arrival, which was a bonus. All staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant waiters soon got to know us and we found the food to be excellent.
The accommodation was also very good. Well equipped, plenty of space and a huge terrace. We particularly liked the privacy of the rooms as we could bolt the outside back door. The terrace was also not overlooked.
We stayed half board as I had read the evenings were quite. They certainly were, I don't know where everyone went. The bar was deserted in the evenings, but this did not matter to us as we went out each night.
The hotel is exactly as described and I would recommend it, if it sounds right to you. We will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR La Bocayna Village is a hotel in a galaxy of its own. Surrounded by a volcanic landscape that recalls images of Mars, it’s not just its location that makes it unique. The absolute calm that you’ll experience in its Playa Blanca apartments, the infinite relaxation on the beach and the variety of flavours in its restaurant all contribute to a one-of-a-kind stay. Want to find out a bit more? Created for your independence and with all the room you need, whether you come as a family or a group of friends. At this resort in Lanzarote, you can enjoy spacious apartments for an extra comfortable stay. You’ll find everything here: a living room, fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a terrace, sun loungers… You can even choose a room with a barbecue and whirlpool bath! Like sleeping on the moon. In Playa Blanca, there’s such tranquillity that it’s impossible not to fall into a state of deep relaxation. What’s more, from any spot at the IBEROSTAR La Bocayna Village, including your apartment, there are views over the captivating landscapes of Lanzarote and the tranquil sea. It’s time to unwind. Succumb to total relaxation, from the tips of your toes to the top of your head. How? By giving yourself a whirlpool bath, clearing your mind in the sauna, or treating yourself to a rejuvenating massage at this hotel with spa. Ah! You can also lie down on one of the Balinese beds. Sea and mountains. If you can never quite choose between the two, then you’ve come to the perfect place. What’s more, as well as hiking over stone formed from cooled lava, you can sunbathe on pristine, almost virgin beaches. Just 700 metres away, you have the turquoise waters of the Las Coloradas beach and, not much further, the wild beaches of Papagayo. They say they’re the best in all of Lanzarote! Variety for all tastes. Your apartment has everything you need for cooking, but if you fancy it, you can pop into the restaurant whenever you want. After all, you’re on holiday! There you’ll find Canarian and international cuisine, and show cooking sessions that will leave you speechless. On the water… or terra firma. You can have the best of both worlds during your free time in Lanzarote. Feel the adrenaline rush of windsurfing or sailing, set out on a peaceful boat trip, or dive into the waters of the Atlantic and explore the spectacular underwater world. And if you don’t fancy leaving the confines of the hotel, you can swim in the swimming pool or get in shape in the fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Iberostar, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar La Bocayna Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar La Bocayna Village Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar La Bocayna Village Lanzarote/Playa Blanca