We had booked to go to Club Playa Blanca, but were told they hadn't got 2 rooms together for our family group holiday, so they moved us to Rio Playa Blanca. What a great move!! On arrival the staff were very welcoming and helpful, checking in was very quick and straight forward. very pleased with the accommodation, set in single bungalows in beautifully kept grounds. Basic furnishings but very comfortable. Maids in 6 out of 7 days, all the cleaners around the hotel work extremely hard to keep it clean. The animation team are a great asset to the hotel, normally as we don't have children with us the animation team can be a bit annoying, but this team is fab, very friendly with activities for everyone, also very entertaining. The food was very good, in fact it got even better as the days went by, so instead of getting a bit fed up, which you can do when all inclusive, we didn't at all, something for everyone and plenty of it.The pool area is beautiful and spacious with plenty of sunbeds and shaded areas if needed. The pools themselves are fantastic, very clean and well maintained. All the staff around the hotel from the cleaners, to the groundmen, to the waitresses and bar staff to reception, are always very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. It was good to see a presence of the director of the hotel, he greeted you when you went in the restaurant or anywhere around the hotel, he very much welcomed your comments. Playa Blanca itself is a pretty resort, no loud nightlife, which suits us fine. I feel this hotel will go from strength to strength with the commitment of the staff, and I wish the team all the best for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Rio Playa Blanca is situated in the south of the island in a tranquil location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, in the middle of a wonderful garden of palm trees. The sandy Playa Flamingo beach and the beach promenade can be reached within approx. 500 mtrs and the village center of Playa Blanca with its restaurants, bars and shops after approx. 1500 mtrs. A free shuttle bus service is arranged several times a day to the “Dino Park” at the sister hotel Paradise Island. The main building and the 190 one story bungalows are distributed on the approx. 80.000m2 grounds. The reception with Internet corner (against charge), a salon bar and the restaurant with non smoking zone and terrace can be found in the main building. Wifi is available throughout the entire premises against charge. The hotel facilities include as well a pool bar, 2 freshwater pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04), a sun terrace with sun beds (free) and a playground. Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. A multi purpose sport ground, Boccia, Darts and table football, as well as a varied daytime animation program and evening shows /live music complete the offered arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel HL Rio Playa Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hl Rio Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hl Rio Playa Blanca
- Rio Playa Blanca Lanzarote
- Hotel HL Rio Playa Blanca Lanzarote