Arrived on 11/5/14, welcome was very good, helpful and cheerful reception staff. We were in room 447, super sea view room. Room was spotless, and good size, nice bathroom. Room was cleaned every day, linen changed as often as you requested. Well done Maria, our room maid. All areas around the hotel were very clean, pool had plenty of beds available most of the day. Restaurant was buffet style for all meals. So much to our surprise, gents have to wear long trousers for dinner. When the ladies can get away with wearing cheek showing cut off shorts, strange to say the least. And you dont even receive table service on all inc, not even water poured for you.That sad, food was varied and of a good standard. I had to buy some cheap trousers to gain access to dinner, then once meal was over, back into my tidy, tailored shorts for the rest of the evening. Lots of chipped crockery too. Thats one downside, the other is the air con in our room, or the lack of. We travelled with friends whose air con did not work either. The problem was reported for both our rooms several times and maintenance sent to sort. It didnt. Seemed as if its an air circulating system, not cooling. Animation team were cheery bunch, but not pushy to get you to join in, Billy is as mad as a box of frogs, well done all of them. Evening shows were ok, some better than others,TANSANNIA were excellent. But all in all, the hotel and staff were very good, and a few problems,that didnt spoil our holiday. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo, located close to the beach Playa de las Coloradas and next to the paradisiac beaches of Playas de Papagayo, is an optimal place to enjoy your family vacation in Lanzarote. This four-star- resort features 291 ample rooms distributed in two buildings of three floors each. It disposes of two pool for adults and two for children, restaurant, snack bars and a conference room. The wide offer of entertainment, sports activities, leisure and relaxing has been conceived for every family member to enjoy this experience to the maximum. For it, Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers among others a gym, a spa center, a multipurpose sports court as well as kayak and bike rental service. Naturally, the little ones will have great fun at our Mini Club. Due to its touristic attractiveness and its good infrastructure, Lanzarote is the ideal venue for holding multiple events such as weddings, congresses, conferences and business meetings. Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers modern facilities with the audiovisual equipment for celebrating this kind of events. With spectacular views over Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Lobos Island, here you have everything at your disposal for your “tailor-made” vacations. Discover with Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo a universe full of tiny pleasures. An unforgettable experience to share in good company in an idyllic place. Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo disposes of 291 rooms, four of them adapted for people with disabilities. Each of the five categories Double Superior Sea View, Familiar Room, Double Sea View, Double Sea Side View and Double Standard puts everything at your disposal for you to immerse in the blue color of the Atlantic. Your wellness and the comfort at your feet. You will find us in Lanzarote, the “island of the volcanoes”. As expected, it was declared Reserve of the Biosphere in 1993 by the UNESCO. This place is magic: natural paradises where the golden sand meets the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic, volcanic landscapes and unusual tropical vegetation. This island is pure contrast, it´s land of fusion of work of art and nature. It´s the place of exceptional landscapes of unique beauty. The views from our hotel will leave you breathless: in the horizon Lobos Island and Fuerteventura appear. Furthermore, close to Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo you will find the port Marina Rubicon, a place to enjoy a walk while contemplating the sea and the sailing boats, have a drink or go for some tapas, or go shopping at the flea market or at the shops around. With its average annual temperature of 22°C, Lanzarote not only is an optimal place for practicing water sports, but it also offers everything for you to enjoy the vacation you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your THe Mirador Papagayo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Papagayo Hotel Lanzarote
- Iberostar Hotel Papagayo
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- THe Mirador Papagayo Hotel Lanzarote/Playa Blanca