I Re-iterate everything everybody else has said about these first class villas, they are the best we have ever had on Lanzarote, covering many visits. There are a couple of negatives though. You can only check in from 4.00pm and have to check out by 10.00am, this seems a bit unreasonable to me. The other problem is the location of the Complex as it is quite a long way to the Restaurants and shops of Playa Blanca. Although we found a short cut on a rough path to the centre this was unsuitable in the dark especially after a few drinks.
We did not have sea views from our villa which was not a problem, so I think it is hit and miss as to the views you get.
Overall we will return to this complex as the standard is very high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern tip of Lanzarote, near the quiet town of Playa Blanca, Jardines del Sol is built in the style of a Spanish pueblo blanco or white village.Offering modern, well-equipped, detached bungalows surrounded by landscaped gardens and a beautiful pool, the beaches of Playa Blanca are a 25-minute walk away while a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura takes just 45 minutes. The sea is calm and ideal for young children, and the glistening white sands are more than inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardines del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Lanzarote/Playa Blanca