I stayed here over Christmas for a quiet and relaxing break. The apartments do not permit children which made the complex really peaceful. The position was fabulous with probably the best restaurant in Playa Blanca, El Mirador, just over the road. The marina was beautiful with generally classy shops and plenty of lovely bars/restaurants in which you can sip a latte and while away the hours. The promenade to the centre of Playa Blanca made for a lovely run each morning.
The apartment was big and the bedrooms were clean and spacious with comfortable beds. We hired a car for 1 day which we would highly recommend in order to experience the absolute beauty of the whole island.
We would definitely make a return trip there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only - Hotel with 81 rooms with kitchen facilities. Available 1 & 2 bedrooms. Located first line next to Marina Rubicon and close to Playa Dorada Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Marinero Playa Blanca
- Pueblo Marinero Lanzarote/Playa Blanca