Awesome stay in the villa for 2 weeks.
Villa itself was clean and modern although beds are hard that's the only minor fault we found. Kitchen is well equipt and handy when eating in. Spacious lounge area with huge garden and pool area. We didn't heat pool and have to admit it was chilly at times but found replacing cover at night helped retain some heat from the day.
We did hire a car and thank god we did. Although walking to the main area is only 25 mins away having our 5 mth daughter with us would have been a struggle without a car. Also gives you freedom to explore other resorts! Highly recommend Puerto Calero for a stroll and an evening meal although Playa Blanca is just as good with great restaurants and evening entertainment.
Overall a great villa and lovely location! We shall be returning in the future for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Susaeta is a Residential area situated in Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, next to Papagayo beaches. It takes 30 minutes from the Arrecife airport getting to Playa Blanca.Playa Blanca is a touristic village, and Villas Susaeta are situated near the center of the town, far away from noises, but close enough to the center where you can find great beaches, shops restaurants, cafeterias, supermarkets… (About 1000 meters from villas) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Susaeta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Susaeta Hotel Playa Blanca
- Villas Susaeta Lanzarote/Playa Blanca