We have just returned from a weeks hol here with our 6 yr old daughter and loved every minute. The apartment was lovely and very clean with two balconies over looking the pool, our maid came in every day to clean and change the towels. The food was fantastic- lots of choice and cooked to perfection. The beach is literally down the road which is a lovely stroll after a mighty meal! Everywhere is spotless and the staff are very helpful. The only fault is the evening entertainment which is poor but across the road is a thb hotel you can use any time though it is bigger and busier the evenings are great for adults and children.We enjoyed their facilities but also enjoyed the more peaceful environment of the Sun Royal when it suited us.This is a great place to stay despite the moaners reviews but some people just can't be pleased! For a budget holiday it is fab and we would definitely go back again. A big thanks to Marta who worked really hard. Thank you Sun Royal for a brilliant holiday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel THB Royal is located in the south of Lanzarote, in the village of Playa Blanca.This quiet fishing village in the municipality of Yaiza has preserved its characteristics apart from tourism development.This large complex consists of two floors and a total of 200 rooms. The hotel offers guests 2 swimming areas with solarium. Nearby are some of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Lanzarote: The Coast of Papagayo, El Golfo… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your THB Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Royal Apartments Hotel Playa Blanca
- Sun Royal Apartments Playa Blanca
- THB Royal Lanzarote/Playa Blanca