The location is approx. 20 minutes from the center of Barcelona by train. The train is considered local, so the T-10 train/metro card works for easy access to the city. The train also provides access easily to Sitges, Girona and other locales. So, the location is very convenient if you don't mind missing the nightlife of Barcelona itself. The hotel is situated across from a long, sandy (not rocks) beach. We found the food alternatives for dinner slim, probably because we were there in late May/early June before the true beach season. The hotel itself and our room was clean; but the bed and furnishings were so old and heavily worn. We were given a room with a huge balcony, ocean view, on which we enjoyed several late afternoons for relaxing. However, there was a permeating unpleasant odor in the room, probably from days past when smoking was permitted everywhere. That being said, I would recommend this hotel, especially for families who may want a little space for the kids to run around with the really nice pool area at the hotel and beach. For couples like us w/no children, I would recommend staying in the city itself for at least a few nights, and staying in this more remote location as a base for visiting wine country, Sitges etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mediterraneo Hotel Castelldefels
- Best Western Castelldefels
- Castelldefels Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo Province Of Barcelona/Castelldefels