“Three times in a row excellent and yet affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante Amar

Restaurante Amar
Ranked #1 of 328 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Beach, Florida
“Three times in a row excellent and yet affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I read all the reviews during a short period of time and I waited until my third time to convince myself that this time reviewers are right! This is a great restaurant with good product, friendly and professional service, generous servings and good prices. Do I need to say more? Highly Recommended, one of the best options in Casteldefells.

2 Thank FerdieGordon

• Polish first
Brussels, Belgium
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Maybe we expected too much from this restaurant rated number one in Castelldefels but we left disappointed. The food was nothing exceptional, we had a bland "pulpo gallega" and the chipirones were not too good either. What bothered us the most, was the service. Food was nearly thrown at us, eye contact professionnally avoided until the time of the bill arrived. Suddenly we became close acquaintances and even got a tap on the shoulder... Would not recommend it, there are much better places in Castelldefels such as El Elefante. Will not return....ever.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Shok O
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went to this restaurant on a weds night but no tables as full which is a good sign decided to come back on Thursday glad we did managed to get in first a complimentary drink of cava then the food my partner had the salmon salad which which was very large and tasty I had seafood which I can honestly say was one of the best I've eaten service was good and the staff were great.
Price wise not too bad will be back when next in castelldefels would recommend.

1 Thank brickballoon
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“excellent food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

we had a lunch menu, starter: tender octopus
main course: yummy spanish cod, a delicious homemade iogurt dessert, all with a hole bottle of white wine for 2 pax.. even they gave us a welcoming drink included on a 13€ Menu!! u cant beat that! ;)

Visited June 2014
Maastricht, The Netherlands
“Good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I had dinner with my boyfriend on a Friday night. We had the calamares a la Andaluza and salad with langostines. The calamares were very good, but the salad was a bit basic and the shrimps were small.
As a main we had a solomillo with green pepper sauce and a lubina a la plancha. The meet was good, the sauce ok and the french fries soggy. The fish was very nice and tastily grilled, but for my taste a bit too salty.
Finally, the deserts were good (ice cream and an orange chocolate cake).
All in all, our meal was good, but after reading the reviews I had expected a bit more. Very friendly staff though.

1 Thank Barbulet