“restaurant with excellent seafood”
Review of Rocxi - CLOSED

Rocxi
Price range: US$29 - US$64
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Alemania
“restaurant with excellent seafood”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We tried caracoles, pulpo a la gallega and paella de bogavante and it was all delicious! Very good service. Especially if you are looking for a restaurant with great seafood, this is the right choice!

• Visited July 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“Is 'Rocxi' the Catalan for 'Grumpy'?”
Reviewed 4 September 2010

The worst service I have experienced in a very long time.

I went to Roxci on a Friday night with some work colleagues and family. To a person the waiters (and the owner/manager) were grumpy, rude, patronising and downright unpleasant. One of our party wanted a salad with her fish order and was told that she couldn't have them together because the salad was quicker to prepare than the fish!

All of our dishes began arriving randomly, as soon as they were cooked, so that my dorada al horno (which was delicious by the way) arrived when almost everyone else was finished eating. My dessert order was completely forgotten so, again, I was the only one eating when it finally arrived.

The food was very good but the service was so bad that I would only recommend Roxci to those who want a Fawlty Towers style dining experience.

Avoid.