ALEGRIA Nautic Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Spa La Terrassa(Platja d'Aro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$144
US$128
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Els Pins(Platja d'Aro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Costa Brava(Platja d'Aro)
US$99
Park Hotel San Jorge(Platja d'Aro)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bell Repos(Platja d'Aro)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi(Platja d'Aro)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Planamar(Platja d'Aro)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel GHT Xaloc(Platja d'Aro)
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Wonderful hotel! Exactly what I expected and more. The SPA and pool are superb as well as the customer service. My experience with Nautic Park was a very pleasant one and would not hesitate recommending any of my friends or family to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ben D
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed in this hotel for New Year's. It is quite a good hotel except for one very important thing in a hotel: the bed.
The mattress needs to be changed (I stayed on the 4th floor). Too many people have slept there, you can easily tell!!
It's a hotel hosting mostly large groups coming by coach.
They should choose better quality mattresses and they have to be regularly checked
and changed. It's a 4-star hotel!!
Even the pillows were not good (very flat and in poor condition). 2 single beds are just joined together, making a double bed. And as the mattresses are worn out, it was just very unconfortable on either side... and sleeping at the middle just impossible!
And due to strong winds that night, despite the AC turned on "heating", it was quite cold in the room situated on the 4th floor (building not very well insulated) and we could hear the panel on the balcony moving and cracking all night long.

Enough to decide to leave after just one night.

The design style decoration is nice, with modern fireplace near the bar and lots of space in the common areas.
Breakfast was just okay but served in this very big breakfast room. Too much of a supermarket atmosphere, not very friendly... Anyway, you can feel it's a place mostly for large groups. A bit disappointing overall for a winter stay.

Room Tip: Avoid, if possible, 4th floor rooms too exposed to the wind and worn out mattress.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I stayed with my doughter. The hotel is located in a Very convenient area. During the night highly noise from the shopping center opposite.
I asked for another room but it was not able to get one. Platja d'Aro is nice, near Barcelona and
Anddora. Nice hotel in general.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank azafiris
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Hi there, I'm writing while I'm "enjoying" the suite number 1005... Let's face it, this "hotel" is for us a HUGE disappointment.

I initially reserved and got confirmed a Junior Suite with 3 independent beds. To make a long story short I'm travelling with my mother and my daughter...
First surprise at arrival, the staff seems not much of pro people...
Second one they tell me my reserved suite is not available...
The "special" suite they offer us (1005) is just about UNFINISHED. There is no door to separate WC from the room neither for the barhroom... Talk about some privacy.
The 3 independent beds requested are now tranformed in a double bed (inwhich my mother and my daughter do sleep well, thank you for them) ...plus what we can call a poor entry level camping bed in which I lay now while writing this review. Awfull structure, bad and cheap mattrasse, tiny space... I feel like camping here!

Breakfast buffet is cheap club style and the hotel seems full of people enjoying cheap formula club style... I let your own imagination find out the profile of these cheap hunters families...

Luckily I am leaving this bad location whthin two days.

Oh, did I mention the "SPA" is also far from being clean and as unfinished as the rest of the hotel? I will not go too far in the details but I can tell you about the very weird feeling you could have when your feet and toes reach and unwillingly touch "strange things" lying at the bottom of the spa swimming pool ... Enjoy your meal sir!

I'll stop here to ensure I can keep myself politically correct.

In one word : do NOT, I repeat do NOT come to this place ... unless you love disgusting things.

Cheers.

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank Philippe P
Reviewed 12 September 2009

Having spent 7 nights at this hotel on a half board basis, I would agree with other guests that this is more a 3 star hotel than the advertised 4 star. The meals were all self service - not what I would have expected for 4 star! I witnessed several guestswho were partially disabled having difficulties getting in and out of the pool. A handrail would have been useful! Not once during my stay did I see the pool being cleaned, however samples were taken away for testing once. Service from the bar was to say the least - poor! I found it easier and far cheaper to go to the Supermarkets (which were 2 mins away) and purchase better quality beer for less than EUR 1.00 per bottle, chill it in the refrigerator and consume on the balcony.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo