Me and my ( now ) husband planned our wedding ceremony in Hotel Costa Brava in Platja d'Aro and ourselves and all of our guests stayed one full week in Hapimag Mas Nou. They knew about the wedding and we had our wedding diner at the resort.
They were very willing to organize other private events as a BBQ with all the guests for a reasonable price, all the guests stayed in the same building and we got one of the apartments with the nicest view.
Overall a very nice stay!
Would def go back there again ( this was the 3rd visit )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mas Nou resort, with its typical regional architecture, is situated in the middle of the Club Golf d’Aro golf course on a plateau, not far from unique nature reserves and la Garrotxa volcanic landscape. Walks, cycling trips, swimming or an excursion to Barcelona ensure a diverse holiday. Children can play in the Mini & Maxi Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hapimag Resort Mas Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Resort - Mas Nou / Costa Brava Hotel Platja d`Aro
- Hapimag Resort Mas Nou Platja D'Aro, Costa Brava, Spain