We stayed one week at the Albir Playa with our two children aged 7 & 11 and we all enjoyed it. We would recommend it.
- The welcoming and the amability of the staff: they have been super nice and smiling every single day, thank you so much!
- The design of the hotel (exterior of the rooms)
- All the buffets (except for the breakfast juices)
- We heard no noise at all (from the other rooms nor from the outside)
- The cleanliness was perfect
- The room was a bit small, especially for 4 people (even if they call it "quadruple")
- The bathroom fit was a bit dated
- The pool side was too small for all the people
FYI, the hotel is not situated on the beach but at a 10 minutes walk from it, but it was not a problem and a very easy and nice way to walk. The beach was great and the village of Altea was beautiful.
We would return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Albir Playa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albir Playa Hotel l`Alfas Del Pi
- Hotel Albir Playa
- Albir Playa Hotel & Spa Costa Blanca, Spain