This is a lovely hotel, with spacious rooms and well designed facilities - I could not fault the room, with tea/coffee making, modern TV, balcony, luxurious bedding and bathroom with full bath.
Breakfast was included and this was in the terrace area overlooking the bay and the harbour - and the service was exceptionally friendly.
As well, there was an indoor heated swimming pool and use of that was included in the room cost.
I must say that this is one of the nicest hotels - and one that would work for a couple, especially for a celebration. Just being there, made me feel special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Schylge (4-stars) is in the lively harbour of the village West-Terschelling and has a wonderful view over the Wadden sea. The hotel views are dramatically influenced by the continuous movement of the sea and tidal changes. Hotel Schylge offers luxury and comfort. Restaurant 'Op West', one of the best on the island is led by star decorated chef Ton van Scheppingen. Within a short walk along the harbour you will find yourself in the charming village of West. Walking and cycle paths to the beach, woods and sea begin from both the front and back of the hotel. In the last few years Hotel Schylge has been largely renovated. The rooms have a luxurious designer feel but at the same time still manage to capture the unmistakable island feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your WestCord Hotel Schylge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip West-Terschelling
- West-Terschelling Golden Tulip
- WestCord Hotel Schylge Terschelling, The Netherlands