Parkhotel Hugo de Vries
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
US$84
Travelocity
US$111
US$108
Grand Cafe Hotel Kruller(Otterlo)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Hotel de Sterrenberg(Otterlo)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$127
TripAdvisor
Hotel Schimmel(Woudenberg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvery nice hotelweddingamenitiesbedstoiletbreakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel receptionist appeared promptly upon my arrival and when leaving to check out. The hotel is all ground floor rooms, with the historic building holding the reception and dining areas. The entire hotel has very nice, updated decor throughout. My room was small but very comfortable.. It is true that the shower is not enclosed so you have to be careful. I only had two problems with the room....I was at the end of the hall and the wireless would come and go (they said they are working to fix it next week) and the lack of power outlets for charging laptops, etc. Breakfast the next morning was nice buffet. If in the area again, I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed a couple of nights here whilst attending a conference. I had a single room which was comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly although to my surprise I came across the first Dutch person I've ever met whose English was less than perfect, but she was very friendly and helpful. I agree with Troopah's comments that the whole bathroom gets very wet after you've had a shower and the loo is clearly designed for very tall people! The breakfast was very good. And Lunteren is stunning - just wished I'd had more time to explore the woods.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We stayed in the hotel, because of a wedding. Lunteren is picturesque village and is accessible by train from Amersfoort or Ede. The hotel itself is about 7 minutes walk from the trainstation. It is situated in a beautiful old building, which seem to belong to scientist Hugo de Vries.
The rooms are spacious and clean. The hallway is audible. Breakfast is decent. Service from the staff is good and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ptkho
Reviewed 20 November 2009

We had an great and pleasant 2 day stay in this hotel, a really warm welcome at the reception desk, a personal walk to our room, we had an spacious room with an even so bathroom. great lounge to chill out, from our hiking and biking tour at the national park the Veluwe.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2009

The Hotel is large and spacious,and is set on the main road in the village.The Rooms are very large and are basic but very clean.The Bathroom in each room is a wet room,this is very novel but after showering the whole bathroom areas floor becomes very slippery and dangerous,so place some towels on the floor.There is a colour TV in each room.The height of the Toilet pedestal from the floor may well cause problems for children and short Adults.The Staff are very friendly and helpful (when you can find them).The food in the Hotel was very,very poor and a Number of our group myself included found the Food of a very poor standard which generated numerous complaints.Me and my group ended up eating in the local Chinese restaraunt 2 nights running.The breakfast was also very poor.Now i know why the locals do not eat in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business