“Really friendly and welcoming staff!”
Review of Hotel Edenpark

Hotel Edenpark
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brunssum
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business for one night.

Great points-good shower, clean, comfortable bed and pillows, nice lighting choices, fridge and microwave, nice desk area and seating area for two. Wifi in room. Free breakfast, which was very nice. Free onsite parking. Great view and location for exploring.

Only bad thing is no kettle in room, but had tea/coffee facilities you paid for.

No problem for me as I take my own!

Will certainly stay here in future!

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed for a week at Hotel Edenpark while on my House Hunting Trip (May 2013). The staff at Edenpark made me feel very much at home, providing me with good tips and overall being very pleasant. The room I had was on the second floor. There are no elevators in the hotel, and the staircase is rather steep, so if you have mobility problems request a ground floor room. Very quiet, very clean, the room had a microwave and fridge, TV and excellent wi-fi connection. Bathroom was stocked with shampoo, body wash and soap, plus a hairdryer. Note that were no washcloths available, so if you use one, bring one. Towels and sheets all soft and comfy, as was the bed. There is no a/c, but it was mild weather so no problem. Nice balcony overlooking the garden. Breakfast is provided in the hotel, an excellent selection of eggs, bacon, cold cuts, cheese, crusty breads and buns, fruits, yogurt, juices, and cereals. Tea and coffee are available at any hour downstairs in the breakfast area. The hotel is ideally located next to a park with a pretty pond inhabited by waterfowl and fishes and rimmed by a walking trail, close to downtown, many restaurants and shops and also within walking distance of the NATO base. The real drawing feature for me was the kindness and courtesy of the staff. They went out of their way to make me feel at home. I really enjoyed my stay at the EdenPark Hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We stayed at this hotel from 13 to 21 December 2012 (8 nights). We were 3 people (myself, my wife and daughter) so booked the family room which was well appointed, very clean and well set out. The hotel is very quiet and there was no problem with parking even when the hotel was full. The breakfasts are perfect with a choice of eggs and bacon as well as continental options. The owners and staff are friendly and efficient. I would recommend this establishment and really do not have anything 'critical' to add. It is very well positioned within a short walk of the main village shops and plenty of restaurants. I would strongly recommend the local steakhouse - great food, great ambience and great service.

Room Tip: If there are 3 of you travelling together, book the 'family' suite which has to rooms (one w...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PhilHemus
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed here one night while doing business at the NATO Base. Parking was plentyful and free in front of the hotel. There is a beautiful lake across the street. It is just off the main street in town and walkable to many restaurants. Brunssom is in the tri-country area with much to see. The hotel is pleasent and homey. In fact many service personnel 'live' here while looking for a house when the arrive. Breakfast was great with standard cold cuts, breads and cereals, but it also included scrambled eggs and bacon. Juices and coffee was also served. The price is reasonable and room was spotless. The shower appeared brand new as it was so clean. Twin beds pushed together with duvets were comfortable. Free wireless worked well in the room. Although it is not fancy, I could honestly not find a thing wrong with the Edenpark.
I will definately stay again on my next visit to NATO.

Room Tip: I had the standard room and it was great. I did not see the larger rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank TWLSuffork
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Edenpark again 12 months after my first accommodation, this time with another 6 friends. I stayed in room 14 this time, which was just up the spiral staircase behind reception. Unfortunately because of early starts, I only had chance for one breakfast at the property, but it was tasty and filling. In fact the only slightly negative thing about the trip was, though each room has a microwave/fridge, my friends microwave in room 16 had no rotating glass plate.

However, should I find myself in Brunssum again, tis is certainly the hotel that I would stay at.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank atw63
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed here briefly in 2011 with two others. It was small, clean, cozy, and safe. It is located in a residential and quiet area, walking distance to quaint restaurants. The area has plenty of greenery, perfect for reading a book or relaxing. The owners were welcoming and friendly, even with our after-hours arrival. Lovely place, recommended.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank LHTPA
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Good value, clean and pleasant. good beds. no kettle in room but did have iron, board, fridge & micro

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank travier
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunssum
Hotel Golf-Residentie Brunssummerheide
#2 of 6 in Heerlen
No photo provided
Parkstad City Hotel
#2 of 3 in Brunssum

Been to Hotel Edenpark? Share your experiences!