If you're looking for a cozy and quiet place, Hotel op Diek might be your choice. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, as it offers some nice features.
- Our room was small, but very clean
- The bathroom was quite big and includes shampoo, bodylotion, bath salts (they have bathtubs) and a hairdryer
- The (included) breakfast is rich: muesli, bread, cakes, croissants, variety of jams, cheeses, and sausages, coffee, tea, etc.; breakfast is from 8.30 to 10.00AM.
- They have an terrace where you could breakfast as well
- Bike racks and a free parking place included (if the parking place is full, there is a public parking area (free) right behind the hotel)
Only downside (and that's why we only rank it as a 3-star hotel):
- They don't have an airco and it was quite difficult to ventilate the room
- No fridge (would have been nice for some cold drinks)
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Most guests are Dutch or German.
Den Hoorn is quite a small village and close to the National Park. It is a very nice area to cycle around. The beach is less busy than in De Koog.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel op Diek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Op Diek Texel/Den Hoorn