Hotel Het Hart van Weesp
Hotel Lowell(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Amsterdam Arena Atlas(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$141
US$127
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Amsterdam - Arena Towers(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$140
  • Restaurant
Amadi Panorama Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstrain stationnext doorbreadbreakfast roombaconjuicesmall townfriendly hotelonly complaintafter hourswould stay here againrent a bikelots of choicebed was comfortableperfect locationenjoyed our stayminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I stop there on business. The (many) rooms are generally dark and basic in my experience, but otherwise OK. No heating in the bathroom, but the bedroom itself is warm enough. I would prefer a bar of soap in the bathroom/shower rather than liquid soap in a dispenser. A kettle and coffee supply would be a welcome "luxury". There is a bar downstairs frequented by locals, who we found friendly. No restaurant but the bar/bistro next door is excellent and very friendly - used it many times. Breakfast is pretty good and coffee is excellent. Weesp centre is just over the nearest bridge and is quite picturesque with a number of nice-looking restaurants. In summary I have to rate it as average because of the basic facilities but it is a perfectly acceptable place to stop and I will definitely stop there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I visited Weesp on business, it's a pleasant sleepy little town quite close to Amsterdam. It's easy to get there from Schipohl Airport (about 25 minutes by direct train and only 4.50 Euros each way) and the hotel is a short walk (10 minutes) from the station.

The hotel is well located close to the town centre and has a bar/restaurant attached. I didn't eat there for my evening meal, but had the buffet breakfast which was plentiful and good quality.

I had a single en-suite room which was spotlessly clean, well appointed and perfectly adequate for one night.

It's not a flashy hotel, but good for a business trip (free wifi) and the staff were helpful in letting me check in a few hours before the official check-in time as my room was ready.

Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Shrimpergarry
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My third visit to Weesp and also to this hotel as I think it is the only one there. This was the best room we'd had yet and it was great to have a kettle and a fridge.

The location is perfect, just in the centre of what is a very pretty town and it overlooks the canal.

It is not expensive and perhaps a little basic for some tastes but the staff seem friendly.

Breakfast is equally simple but good enough for this type of establishment.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Weesp is a pretty little town and a breath of fresh air after central Amsterdam. However, as one other reviewer has mentioned; I had someone barge into my room at 8am while I was still in bed, said "pardon" and went out again. Ten seconds later he unlocked the door again and threw towels into my room. 8am is too early to be checking if guests have left. There appears to be no room service, only towel givers.

Also, I had a group of drunk idiots in the room next door on both nights I was there, I told them to shutup but they did not. As reception staff are only there until 10pm, I had noone to help me with this.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I slept one night in this hotel and is located in a nice city close to Amsterdam named Weesp. 5 minutes the way from hotel to railstation, the price is about 6 euro two way. 10 minutes from Weesp to Amsterdam with train.

The room was clean and comfortable and the price is not expensive. This hotel is the good deal for who don't like hostel, because the price of the hotel in Amsterdam is so far from Het Hart.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business