“Very good restaurant in a nice area.”
Review of De Soester Duinen

De Soester Duinen
Reserve with
De Soester Duinen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Soest
Price range: US$18 - US$28
Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very good restaurant in a nice area.”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This restaurant, only 10 minutes walking distance from the Hilton Hotel Soesterduinen, serves excellent food and provides very good service. The restaurant is very spacious but nevertheless has a warm atmosphere. The staff gave us all the time we wanted between the courses and are very friendly. Very good value for money.

• Visited September 2013

Ottawa
“New Chef...Superb Food!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We were traveling through Holland and we found this restaurant. What a great surprise!

Great service from the time we entered. When the appetizer arrived we knew we were in for a great meal. I was sorry that I didn't take the Chef's tasting menu, I'm sure it would have been excellent.
Everything was delicious from beginning to end.

Don't hesitate to eat here, this food is prepared by an excellent chef!

• Visited April 2013
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Could not wish for more”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Absolutely excellent, organic food. 4-course menu is great, even the veggie variant (on request). Attentive staff even under pressure, friendly (e.g. free tap water next to drinks ordered). Yummie! Reservation advised for Fri and Sat evening

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Reasonably Good Meal”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My husband and I ate here last night. They were offering 4 courses for the price of 2 (a Saturday special I assume) so we ordered that. This was 26.95 euros per person.

The menu was vitello tonato followed by lobster and celery soup followed by either duck leg or a fish option followed by raspberry creme brulee. The vitello tonato was nice, the soup was a bit bland, the duck leg was OK but the fennel was a bit overpowering, the dessert was very good.

You can order wine by the glass (2 kinds of Chardonnay, both unoaked, or an Italian white if you want white) or by the bottle. We also had a diet Coke and a water for 2.25 euros each.

The service wasn't bad. The restaurant was very quiet when we went in but soon 2 groups arrived, one was very noisy, then the other tables filled up. The tables were very close together. I had to pull my chair in so the woman at the table behind me could pull her chair out.

The toilets were clean. The food was sufficient. All in all I would recommend this place. A 4 course meal for 2 people, 2 soft drinks, 3 glasses of Chardonnay, an espresso and a cup of tea cost 78.65 euros incl. tax.

I would recommend this for groups or families. It's nice for perhaps someone's birthday. They have an a la carte menu in addition to the set menu. I also overheard the waitress offering a surprise menu (she didn't offer us that) to another group. It was OK. We'd go back perhaps if we happened to be in the area.

• Visited April 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Like sand ? Like a tough run ? - it's all here”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Plenty of markers, easy running and nice trails. recommended

Visited June 2012