“A delightful find”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Oostkapelle
Leicester, United Kingdom
“A delightful find”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I booked my one night stay at this hotel over the internet. I was cycling from Dunkirk and was aware that the reception closed early on the day of my arrival - they told me it was not a problem if I was running late just give them a call. I omitted them and arrived late. I called the owners who could have been more helpful, coming to check me in and made me feel very welcome and not at all annoyed that I had messed them around.
The hotel room, and bathroom were clean and roomy. The surroundings and garden looked lovely but I had very little time and left early the next morning after a splendid buffet breakfast.
My only regret is that I forgot to leave a tip - this I shall be rectifying by post as I feel so strongly about the hotel and its owners.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Business
Netherlands
Reviewed 19 January 2008

I enjoyed staying at this charming, unpretentious and affordable hotel. The room was comfortable, perhaps more four star than three star. Located at the edge of a wooded area (with good running and walking trails), the hotel's main attraction is that a short walk through the woods brings you to a beautiful out-of-the-way beach. This is effectively a small beach hotel, even if it is not directly located on the beach. This is a rather good option if you want to avoid the crowds in an area that swells with holidayers in the summer months. A number of restaurants are available nearby, especially in Domburg. There are a few interesting things to do in the area and Middelburg is not far away. This is a place I will go back to and would recommend to anyone.

• Liked — woods, beach, privacy, nice hotel room
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
4 Thank zwerf
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oostkapelle
Villa Magnolia
#3 of 13 in Domburg
Pannenkoekhuis Vierwegen
Pannenkoekhuis Vierwegen
#12 of 13 in Domburg

Been to Hotel Randduin? Share your experiences!