“Great location for active holiday”
Review of Teos Village

Teos Village
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Seferihisar
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This was our first visit, though have been to other neilson resorts. Overall, we were very happy. Rooms smallish but v clean. Food plentiful, buffet style. Not as good as foca but tasty nonetheless. Kids clubs for teens was excellent and in fact service overall, from restaurant to tennis coaching and waterski tuition of an extremely high standard. The water conditions and wind mean this is not an ideal resort for beginner sailors ir windsurfers. Limited opps for waterskiing too but kayaking, tennis and mountain biking all good.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed 16 October 2012

We have just returned from a weeks holiday at Club Teos. The whole holiday experience was excellent. All staff were very welcoming. Food was brilliant. Accommodation was excellent. There was something for everyone. I would highly recommend this holiday to anyone. We will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I travelled on my own to Club Teos, which can always be a bit daunting, particularly for a woman but from start to finish I was looked after...as were all the guests.

The food was great, the bar, reception, restaurant and kitchen staff were amazing and mealtimes were always something to be looked forward to. Omer and the 'Chicken Kebab Man' present on every occasion! :)

The whole thing was so well organised that no one wanted for a thing. Lessons (I did sailing and water skiing) were brilliant. The staff were knowlegeable and friendly and were passionate about you getting the most from your break.

Relax as hard as you like was bang on! Some folk lay by the beach or pool for their entire trip whilst others barely found the time to sit down.

I spent 10 mins in the pool over the entire 2 weeks because the sea was warm and safe and there were pontoons to swim/snorkell/kayak to.

Because the whole operation was so brilliantly run by Shaun and Wendy, the guests were also at their cheeriest and I am genuinely missing my sundowners with the rest of our merry gang.

Teos and Neilson will be seeing us all again next year.

Kate x

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Thomas Cook
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Just returned from week with Neilson in Teos. Best holiday with them by far, and all very pleased. The venue really felt like it was owned by Shaun & Wendy, and the mix (larger proportion) of local Turkish staff and British staff worked really well.

Food & service - excellent, really good personal touches, and good effort with all evening meals.
Hotel - meticulously run, nothing was too much effort
Activities - first rate with kids, and really accommodating with adults and ad hoc requests.

Definitely convinced to re-book for next year

Room Tip: A no brainier when taking family, and best of sunsail, mark Warner etc, by miles.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 14 October 2012

This was our second trip to Teos and the first time I've ever returned to a resort despite many wonderful holidays. I was apprehensive that the experience wouldn't live up to our first trip - but I needn't have worried, if anything it was an even better holiday this year.

The hotel is beautiful, spotlessly clean and wonderfully maintained by the lovely housekeeping and grounds team. The reception team could not be more helpful and are a great source of advice and in-resort gossip.

The restaurant has a great view and enough choice that you don't get bored over 2 weeks. It's not on the same scale as large Caribbean hotel buffets, but the quality is good and the staff go out of their way to ensure the dining experience is excellent. The pide and freshly baked breads are wonderful as are the salads. We dined on the resort for some of the non-inclusive nights and I can highly recommend the fajitas....delicious. And DO NOT MISS THE BBQ! One of the food highlights.

The bar staff are all really friendly and always made me laugh at the end of the day of activities, they create a great social atmosphere and make the bar a very welcoming place to relax throughout he stay. And if you head to the moonlight on a Friday night you may be lucky enough o catch them dancing as they serve you too.

Of course it's the activities that make this holiday so special. I literally tried everything this year and was massively impressed by all the staff and the organisation overall. Wind conditions were variable for water based activities but the team did a great job of making sure you got out and had fun. I'd read some less flattering reviews of the beach team from earlier in the season, but I have to say everyone was really helpful during my stay. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always ready to offer advice, have a friendly chat and help you out if needed. Plus there was always good banter which I really enjoyed. Our beginners windsurfing group spent most of the week laughing (and trying to stay standing) and level 2 sailing was also good fun. I started out pretty afraid of going in a boat alone but the team were really encouraging and I felt pretty comfortable by the end of the course. Sam (pico clinic), Becky and Paul must've gotten sick of telling me to pull my sail in....but they kept doing it anyway and never made me feel stupid for the fact I never quite knew where the wind was. :) And every one of the many staff who helped me get on and off the beach each day always had an encouraging word. The safety boats do a great job of checking up on you and are actually really quick to respond if you need them.

The ski team were all brilliant this year too - my only regret is I didn't ski in my first week. Get out there - they make it so easy to learn, the pontoons a great place to start your day, the team were really welcoming.

The bike rides were excellent - stunning scenery and plenty of variety on the difficulty levels. The radio mast ride felt like punishment at the time, but the sense of achievement afterwards was fab.

Fitness classes were great too, Dan was covering for one of the weeks and worked us hard but it was always good fun. Cardio tennis is ace! It will earn you beer points.

And then there's tennis....it was good to see Joe back again this year and he and Paddy were a hilarious double act. The exhibition match is pure entertainment, and booze & balls was such a laugh. I've never liked tennis, but Neilson has changed my mind completely - its now the first thing I sign up for.

Finally after all that - the spa is well worth a visit. Great value and superb treatments. I'd also highly recommend the ladies night....it was good fun, and has completely changed my evening make-up removal ritual....and my skin has never felt better.

My only complaint about Teos...and it is a small one, was the lack of entertainment in resort in week 2. Week 1 was fab, the staff entertainment in particular was brilliant. But week 2 was much more sedate (ents managers week off) and already being physically exhausted after a day of exercise we found without entertainment to keep us there we probably left the bar much earlier than we otherwise would have done. (Maybe not a bad thing).

To summarise my very long review - the resort is wonderful, the staff are incredible - every team does a great job and Wendy and Shaun hold it all together beautifully, we really felt at home at Teos - we will be back again! It's an excellent advert for Neilson - but Thomas Cook need to sort their flights out.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We have just come back from a great 2 weeks in Teos. The staff were as attentive as ever, the tuition was great despite the varying wind conditions, they were always around to give tips despite it being outside our lesson times, we were able to fit in more activities as there were some added catch up sessions. The food was brilliant. Thanks again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Durateymur, General Manager at Teos Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

So pleased you visited Teos again this summer, you will be alwys welcome as a part of our family.
See you next year.

Your Teos Team.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Just to say it was absolutely perfect. All the staff were top draw and made it a very special week break for us and we will be definitely be going back ASAP!!! I cannot fault anything and it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. BTW we have been all over the world on many different types of holiday!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Thomas Cook

Wow what a wonderfull review, big smileys from here.

Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seferihisar
Euphoria Aegean Resort & Spa
Maison Vourla Hotel
Club Resort Atlantis
Club Resort Atlantis
#1 of 13 in Seferihisar

Been to Teos Village? Share your experiences!