“Best holiday ever!!”
Review of Teos Village

Teos Village
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Seferihisar
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

Neilson have a fantastic way of sending u home with a massive smile on your face. We just had the best family holiday ever. The kids never got bored,always something to do. Food was great, the effort from the kitchen staff on BBQ night was amazing. The Turkish waiters have a gr8 sense of humor. The dive shack were amazing, beer and hassan, very nice people. So here is a big thanku to big Tom and the rest of the neilson crew. U were fab, Only disappointment was finding out Tom was a man city supporter. Cheers guys.

1  Thank Justinmichael

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Just got back from a weeks hols in Teos & loved it, amazing place & amazing people. A big shout out to Arman, Musti, Hakam and all the staff for making our holiday such a brilliant occasion. Without a showdown of doubt will be recommending Teos to all my friends. Loved it!

Reviewed 17 October 2012

My wife and I spent 2 weeks at Club Teos at the beginning of October. From start to finish everything was brilliant! The rooms are very clean and we were very comfortable. The food was plentiful and tasted great. I have to say the main bonus of this holiday were the activities - all included including lessons. I think it is the instructors who make the place so special - their patience and knowledge is really appreciated.

We will definitely be back at Club Teos and probably other Neilson holidays in the future, we have been really impressed with the whole experience, from value for money to just plain enjoyment!

I don't have a bad word to say about this place, a big thank you to everyone working at Club Teos!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Absolutely superb, in fact so much so that my fiance enjoyed our 2 week holiday there so much that she does not want any other holiday other then Neilson from now on !!!

I note that one of our our sundowner partners, Kate has also written a fab review - Gin and tonics as the sun goes down on the beach with new friends - perfect.
Looking forward to that reunion next year at Neilson Kate!

Neilson - when Wendy goes on maternity leave please please do get someone to cover who is as good as she is - I know it will be tough. The whole team were good though

I am in the Hotel industry myself and I have to say that I can be critical but some reviews can just be picky - not here everything was fab.

Yes it's tough learning to windsurf in the bay in Teos but you just get used to it which makes you a better windsurfer.

Looking forward to going back next year

All the best
Chris and Andrea

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This was my second Neilson holiday and first time to Turkey. I'm not normally one for returning to the same place but I would definitely go back to Teos and am already back at my desk lamenting the fact that we didn't book two weeks.

Watersports aren't really my thing but I had a great time playing tennis and doing yoga/pilates/zumba every day, Cardio tennis was a good work out and 'Booze and balls' was great fun. I'd encourage everyone to have a go at the social tennis and tennis tournament, whatever your level. Took the bikes out for a ride down to the local ruins in Teos which are well worth a look (don't miss the bouleterion which is a bit further than the main ruins site) and enjoyed some lovely snorkelling. The motto 'relax as hard as you like' definitely sums it up - there's something for everyone at every level. My other familiy members really enjoyed the sailing/wakeboarding and we all loved the half-day trip to Ephesus (with a beautiful coastal drive down) was a little pricey (for the taxi) but definitely worth it. (Just a thought - how about an organised bus trip there...I think the taxi cost might put some people off...)

The local town (Sigacik) is walkable/a very short bus/taxi ride away and has a lovely market on Sunday which is well worth a visit to soak up the atmosphere. The more modern marina built around the old part of the town has obviously developed the area and there are some nice restaurants/cafes/supermarket/cash point etc.

The food was nice (not quite as good as Lesvos) but the BBQ was excellent and the fish options were delicious. Lots of healthy options too (salad and fruit always available) but the baklava were too tempting for me to resist. Waiting staff were excellent and very friendly, and there's a great view from the restaurant over the bay.

The rooms are nice and very clean although my/my brother's twin beds were very hard (my parent's double was nice and soft though so perhaps our room wasn't representative). Lovely rain shower though and friendly cleaning staff who went the extra mile with the nice towel shapes/petals etc.

There were no children in our family group but the nannies and other staff (especially Cercan) seemed to be doing a great job with the kids, getting them involved in loads of activities and ensuring lots of smiles on faces from kids and parents alike.

The evening entertainments were good and fairly chilled - we enjoyed the Turkish dancing, the quiz, and the presentation evening is always good fun but the highlight was definitely Miss Teos. You'll have to see it for yourself...

If you have the choice I would recommend going at either end of the season when the weather is slightly cooler (but still lovely and sunny), the resort is a bit more laid-back and the prices come down. Would definitely consider coming back on my own/recommend for solo travellers as the activities and social table in the restaurant ensure that you meet people easily.

So, food, relaxation, friendship, sport, fitness, history, great customer service, and fun, What makes Teos really special is how these things all come together under some excellent leadership on a fantastic site. Normally I write about the 'niggles' in my reviews but to be honest, my memory of any little niggles which there might have been has been over-ridden by all of the lovely memories from such a fun-filled holiday. Special shout-outs to Wendy and Tom. Good times.

Room Tip: Some of the beds seem to be harder than others so perhaps enquire about this. Having a balcony is lo...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This was our first visit, though have been to other neilson resorts. Overall, we were very happy. Rooms smallish but v clean. Food plentiful, buffet style. Not as good as foca but tasty nonetheless. Kids clubs for teens was excellent and in fact service overall, from restaurant to tennis coaching and waterski tuition of an extremely high standard. The water conditions and wind mean this is not an ideal resort for beginner sailors ir windsurfers. Limited opps for waterskiing too but kayaking, tennis and mountain biking all good.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

We have just returned from a weeks holiday at Club Teos. The whole holiday experience was excellent. All staff were very welcoming. Food was brilliant. Accommodation was excellent. There was something for everyone. I would highly recommend this holiday to anyone. We will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seferihisar
Euphoria Aegean Resort & Spa
#3 of 11 in Ozdere
Club Resort Atlantis
Club Resort Atlantis
#1 of 13 in Seferihisar

Been to Teos Village? Share your experiences!