This was the 2nd time that we have holidayed with Neilson and had high expectations after the first visit to Club Adakoy in Turkey. Sadly we were quite disappointed. The resort was very clean and the staff very friendly but there was a real Holiday Camp atmosphere like the type I remember as a child and not in a good sense. On the first day we went down to the pool only to find every single bed taken we then moved down to the beach and found some old hard wooden ones squashed in the corner that were free and thats the way it was for the rest of the week. There just werent quite enough decent sun beds for everyone! The restuarant or should I say canteen was like a zoo! Unless you got there dead on start time again there were no available tables and they were squashed in so tight that you couldnt pull your chair out without hitting someone elses chair. The food was generally very good albeit a bit repetitive and we were pleased we had only booked for a week as by the end of the week we were fed up with the mele, bun fight atmosphere and repetitive menus. I definitely would not return to this resort and it has to a large extent put me off this type of holiday again. There was only really one bar and therefore impossible to escape the holiday camp activities if you wanted to. The nightly singer was a lovely guy but sadly not a great singer and the final prize giving was really cringe worthy, so bad we went to bed early to escape. The race for beds, food etc meant that the whole resort felt a bit uptight and not as relaxed as you would want to be on holiday. Shame as the whole sailing and beach team was really good and I shall miss dinghy sailing, kayaking at will and paddle boarding all looked after by a great beach team. Final verdict, brilliant watersports, but the "Hi de Hi" type holiday camp not my thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco friendly Teos Village provides the best service at an exceptional location. Western Anatolian village style design of its facilities has everything you need for an enjoyable, and peaceful holiday. Come and visit us and be our guest! You are most welcome. For detailed information about our resort you can visit our site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Teos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Teos Hotel Seferihisar
- Hotel Marmara Teos
- Teos Village Turkey/Seferihisar