Booked as a last minute holiday. Never having tried this type of holiday before, we were very pleasantly surprised. We were amused as the welcome meeting finished to see the rush for people to sign up for activities. However seeing some of the other comments about availability of spaces I now understand why!
We tried dingy sailing, Kayaking & paddle boarding. That was enough adventure for us. There did seem to be a good choice of activities if you wanted. I thought the standard of equipment was good & the little we used all went without a hitch.
The hotel has seen better days, although we were in the main building & it is my understanding talking to other guests, that rooms in blocks nearer the beach were better. The food was plentiful & nice but the desserts were a disappointment. Looked fantastic but no taste. Still great for the waistline I guess. Neilson are not using this resort in future & to be honest I would not go back there as it was a good hotel, just not great. I will go on another Neilson holiday though, as the standard of their staff are excellent and the quality of the holiday very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco friendly Teos Village provides the best service at an exceptional location. Western Anatolian village style design of its facilities has everything you need for an enjoyable, and peaceful holiday. Come and visit us and be our guest! You are most welcome. For detailed information about our resort you can visit our site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Teos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Teos Hotel Seferihisar
- Hotel Marmara Teos
- Teos Village Turkey/Seferihisar