“Great place needs a bit of TLC x”
Review of Teos Village

Teos Village
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Seferihisar
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Amazing place went last year , but does need a little up dating and work on place , looking a bit shabby , the staff are brilliant they are what make it so brilliant ,such a shame neilson won't be renewing contract , we would have gone back next year , so will be looking for a new Neilson location instead , huge thank you to all the staff and Neilson team , :-) x

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I were in Teos for 1 week in September, It was a lovely holiday. It was our 3rd time and our last time. It's really so sad that Neilson (Thomas Cook) have decided to close this club. All it needs is a little TLC. A few more sunshades on the beach area would have been good to save the scrum to get one in the morning. A lot of the beds just had a towel on most of the day which was a shame as it could have been used by someone who needed shade.
All the staff were very good. Food was varied and enough selection for everyone to find something that they would like. All in all a very good holiday.

1  Thank lol199
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely holiday in Teos. The food was great. The staff were friendly.I enjoyed the wakeboarding and windsurf immensely. Thanks for a great holiday and thanks Yusif and Apo for your hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank bartongemma
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Our holiday was perfect!!! The staff were helpful, cleaners went the extra mile every morning doing towel art and the bar/restaurant staff were so willing to feed us more and drink more!! Shame the Club wont be open next year!! Thank you

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I returned one week early from our Neilson Teos holiday - we were supposed to be doing 2 weeks. I was willing to pay for an extra flight NOT to be in Hotel Teos. We have had a number of neilson holidays and never had any issues. Hotel Teos is due to close and it shows. The hotel is run down, large holes in the paving and their is not enough sunbeds for everyone who wants one ( unless you do as other selfish people and run down before you breakfast to put a towel on a sunbed). Also there was not enough equipment to use and so some days you will be unable to sail or windsurf.
Also do not go to Hotel Teos if you have young children in prams or any mobility issues. I rang Neilson to ask for level access and they booked me with Teos. However, Teos is built on the side of a hillside, it has many steps too and from restaurant and more steps too and from and beach. Steep hills take you too and from your run down rooms. Many people with small children in prams where struggling and had also not been informed about the access before booking the holiday.

4  Thank cydney123
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Reviewing just tennis. First off I am good club player I play about twice a week. So the level I played was Yellow group which is the top group. If you play regular tennis and play matches at top level you will need to be in yellow group to get the most out of the lessons.

most players are beginners and there are 4 courts. I managed to play every day whilst in Teos for a couple of hours each day. Ed was the yellow coach and he is a very good coach and over the course of the week I took home some very useful tips and he went out of his way to involve me in any higher level doubles play. Ed is a great hitting partner and he will get the best out of your game. Ed is one of the best coaches I have had especially for doubles play. during my stay I would say there was about 4/5 players that I could arrange hits with at my level which was fantastic. There are rackets to use and balls to use so you don't really need to bring any, I brought my own though. The flood lights are not strong enough so no point playing after 8pm. Also during the day the courts are used for coaching so the only time you can play outside the coaching is 12 -3. you can get a bit of a hit around 6 .30 till dark. The social tennis which starts around 5.30pm is great for beginners and mid club players but the level won’t be good enough for top club players, you’re better off arranging a hit with players of your standard.
Ed or Pete the coaches are available for a hit or doubles challenges they like to be tested!!
The individual coaching is a bit on the pricey side at about £37 for an hour, but you can pay for a hitting partner for about £18 which is great value and Ed will be fantastic for you if your similar level to myself, Pete deals with the lower level groups so I didn’t get to hit with him much but if Ed isn’t available Pete hits a good ball as well.
The courts play very quick and the ball bounce isn’t too high so great for doubles. The courts can get a little windy in Teos after lunch on the odd day.
Overall I would say 8.5/10 for Toes tennis. I got loads of tennis in and improved my game loved it.
If you’re looking for pure tennis nothing else then la manga is more tennis focused but Toes is better value for money, La manga is expensive and at la manga the tennis doesn’t come with the price of the Holiday you have to pay for everything as extra, even the court hire.

I am all about Neilson now for holidays it’s fantastic.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our week in Teos. Intended to ty tennis once but ended up doing every single part of the taught session PLUS social PLUS practising imbetween. I may never make Wimbledon but my tennis improved greatly. Ed and Peter made a great team and kept us entertained with their banter , great games to practise shots and encouragement. Don't miss Booze & Balls even if you can't play tennis...it's great fun.
Charlie did a great job with his aqua aerobics and Zumba dancing too.
The deep tissue massage was great
And kayaking and biking well worth joining in. Lastly if you have ever fancied diving in open water but only tried a swimming pool before, this is your opportunity. Sign up for a discovery dive in the bay.
Food was good- no complaints. Plenty of salads, fruit and hot dishes so you could et as much or as healthy as you wanted.
Would I go on a nielson holiday again.....YES! Thank you Teos team!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seferihisar
Euphoria Aegean Resort & Spa
Maison Vourla Hotel
Club Resort Atlantis
Club Resort Atlantis
#1 of 13 in Seferihisar

Been to Teos Village? Share your experiences!