Have just returned from a one night stay and will definitely return. The staff on reception, in the restaurant and bar were all very friendly, helpful and easy to chat to. Our room was in the 'better' range and although quite small was lovely. Everywhere was very clean, the bed was very comfy and a lovely bathroom with Pecksniff toiletries. If I had to suggest one slight improvement it would be to have some light background playing in the conservatory restaurant to make the ambience even nicer. But that is one very small thing, could not fault anything else. The main building is very old but is decorated in a very chic way with very restful colours. Would recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Westleton Crown Suffolk