This hotel manages to strike a balance of being both child friendly and adult orientated. It has a large garden, and ample sized rooms. The village is beautiful, smack bang in between Southwold and Aldeburgh. The staff and the food amazing, i cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Westleton Crown Suffolk