We recently stayed at the Westleton after eating here a few times and always being impressed. And we were not disappointed. The rooms are simple in décor but comfortable and we enjoyed relaxing with a pint in the pub once we'd settled into our room. We used the Westleton as a base for a few days whilst exploring Suffolk and it was great for that. Our evening meal was lovely, their selection of desserts is particularly lovely - we had sticky toffee pudding! Our only quibble is that on our second morning, the breakfast was quite busy and staff seemed overstretched. We didn't quite get what was ordered (missing baked beans and mustard!) and the mushrooms were burnt. But this in unsual for the Westleton and so we are going to put this down to a one-off and will return! Breakfast on the other days was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Westleton Crown Suffolk